Want to work for a new, industry changing business set on shaping the future of the building supplies industry?
Want to be part of a collaborative and multi-skilled team, offering customers an innovative and technology driven, more efficient multichannel way of shopping? Join us now.
We are an innovative new retail business backed by the Travis Perkins Group, offering essential building materials to the trade anytime, anywhere, and on demand. We’re an industry changing service, ready to improve the lives of the UK builder.
Join us and be part of a new and exciting opportunity. We’re launching new branches and we want a passionate and committed team to help us create the most efficient customer experience and branch operations in the industry. We’ll give you new, multi-skilled ways of working and a chance to get involved in all areas of work within the branch. This will include all aspects of customer service, assisted selling, picking and packing, stock control, deliveries, goods in and out, returns, FLT and health & safety. You will enjoy working with technology to complete tasks, We’ll also be offering a variety of training so you can enjoy your new role and undertake tasks with ease.
The ideal candidates will be able to:
- Embrace and be comfortable working with new technology
- Display and utilise excellent customer service skills
- Adapt to changing ways of working and be willing to undertake a multitude of branch tasks
- Have or be willing to acquire an excellent level building supplies product knowledge (training given)
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Show drive and passion for achieving productive results
- Display professional, trustworthy, respectful and safety compliant characteristics
- Show previous experience of working in a multi-channel retail or trade environment
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today and send your CV to email@example.com