Want to work for a new, industry changing business set on shaping the future of the building supplies industry?
Want to lead a collaborative and multi-skilled team, offering customers an innovative and technology driven, more efficient multichannel way of shopping? Join us now.
We are an innovative new business backed by the Travis Perkins Group, offering essential building materials to the trade anytime, anywhere, and on demand. We’re an industry changing service, ready to improve the lives of the UK builder.
Join us and be part of a new and exciting opportunity. We’re launching new branches and we want a passionate and committed Branch Manager to help us create the most efficient customer experience and branch operations in the industry. We’ll give you full accountability for running a new BUILT/ branch including the operations, distribution, finances, sales, stock control and customer service and help define and develop our staffing model. We’re offering the chance to set new benchmarks in service and delivery by effectively executing our target operating model. Through leading by example, setting the right tone and pace of work, you will be able to motivate and engage your branch team. You will believe in high levels of productivity and efficiency and understand how to seek continuous improvement. As Branch Manager, you will operate in a manner that drives and ensures a culture of high safety and compliance keeping customers and colleagues safe.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous branch/store management experience
- Have a good level of product knowledge of building materials
- Have knowledge of trading compliance and health & safety practice in branch
- Be experienced in leading and managing a team
- Have operated within a digital or multichannel retail environment
- Be proactive and like to constructively challenge and contribute
- Be adaptable, tenacious and resilient in ambiguous situations
- Display and utilise great customer service skills
- Enjoy working with technology and its use to solve customer pain points
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org